- Monday Classes:
- 10:00-11:15AM – Intermediate; Los Altos Church, 11900 Haines Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112-4513; MapIt!
- 12:00-1:00PM – Beginner; Los Altos Church, 11900 Haines Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112-4513; MapIt!
- 6:00-7:15PM – Mixed Level: Los Altos Church, 11900 Haines Ave NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112-4513; MapIt!
- Thursday Classes:
- 5:30-6:45PM (beginning 10/5, class will be 4PM-5:15PM – Mixed Level; 1st Congregational Church, 2801 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87106 (at Girard Blvd NE, Northwest corner, east side of building, ring gold bell); MapIt!
- Friday Classes:
- Saturdays: Specialty Classes, more info here.
Class Prices / Yoga Pass Prices
- New to YSS? Try your first class for $7!*
- Drop-in rate (single class): $14
*For New Mexico residents only. If you are visiting NM, please expect to pay the full drop-in fee.
Yoga Series, for use in Gentle, Intermediate, and Mixed Level classes at any of the class locations (available for purchase on this page)
- 6 classes $74 ($12.33 a class) used in 10 weeks
- 10 classes $110 ($11.00 a class) used in 12 weeks
- 20 classes $210 (10.50 a class) used in 16 weeks
Full Moon Yoga for Women: This class is done on or around the time of the full moon. Cost: $20.00. For Full Moon Dates (call 505-275-6638 or email email@example.com for time and location, or look for Gloria’s monthly email).
Personal classes are available, and are a great way to enhance your practice. $65.00 per hour (at Gloria’s location) or $95.00 per hour (at your location). Call 505-275-6638 for an appointment.
Please note that there are no refunds for unused or expired class purchases. If you have any questions, contact Gloria@yogasimpleandsacred.com before purchasing.
Therapeutic Yoga is for anyone who wants to relax, de-stress or just feel good. We do gentle stretch, working out old and new spots of tightness. People who think they can’t to a regular yoga class because they’re too tight, too big, or too whatever, they can do therapeutic yoga. This class is “everyone” different body types, ages, and skill levels.
Gentle Yoga This class is great for those who are new to yoga or want a more relaxing practice. Even experienced practitioners benefit from reviewing basics in an easeful setting. Yogic breathing techniques and relaxation will conclude each class.
Intermediate Yoga For those with previous yoga experience who want a more challenging experience, this class explores yoga poses and their variations in greater depth. Longer pose holdings may be employed to increase strength, balance and flexibility.
Mixed Level Class Designed to accommodate everyone’s needs. Those of you looking to challenge your current practice are invited to hold the pose longer or go deeper into the postures. Those of you seeking a more gentle approach are encouraged to release the pose earlier. Throughout the class, Gloria will be there to assist and support your needs, whatever they may be. Come 10 minutes early to each session to set up.